Nook & Cranny Visitor

Piece of furniture REPAIR, Antique Furniture RESTORATION, Wood REFINISHING

Greenville • Spartanburg • Upstate • Anderson • Pickens

With Beloved…

Founded in 2010, Nook & Cranny Company: Piece of furniture Restoration, Repair, and Refinishing was planted by a husband and wife team native to the Greenville, Spartanburg, and Upstate areas of SC. Their combined creative sensibility, technical expertise, attention to detail, and ingenuity, make them the perfect choice for your antique furniture restoration, furniture repair, & woods refinishing needs! From everyday furniture to valued family heirlooms, they arroyo every piece as if information technology were their own… with love.

Honoring Heirlooms

Testimonials…

"Your piece of furniture is in good hands with Nook and Cranny. From beginning to end, Travis and Hillary have been complete professionals.  And, they are such dainty, personable people! They beginning worked on my grandmother's midcentury dining tabular array and chairs.  Let me simply say that the table and chairs had seen better days. Travis came to my house and took tons of notes about what needed to exist done.  I was totally blown away with how conscientious he was in making note of all repairs to be done.  The caning on the back of the dining chairs was actually in demand of repair.  Travis fabricated no promises that he could detect the same pocket-sized caning weave, just he came through in flying colors!  Travis went above and beyond on this project for me -- he even coordinated the reupholstering of the dining seats.  He picked upwardly the seats and the cloth I had selected, delivered them to the upholsterer, and and then brought them back and reattached them to the chairs! I cannot depict to you how thrilled I am in their beautiful piece of work!

Travis and Hillary also restored a contumely bar cart that had belonged to my grandmother.  The poor matter was sooooo tarnished and shaky!  It needed new screws and some structural work.  The finished product looks so good and gleams more I even remember information technology when my grandmother used it!

My grandmother would be proud to know that her children, grandchildren, and peachy grandchildren will exist sitting effectually her dining table once more for Thanksgiving!  Thanks Travis and Hillary!"

— Elizabeth Schein-Pearson | Greer, SC

"Travis not merely did a fantastic job of refinishing my grandfather's 150 year old primitive desk, but provided much unknown history nearly probable historic period and origin. He exceeded mine and my wife'southward expectations and has enhanced a treasured heirloom which will be valued past our family and handed down from time to come generation to generation. His work and attention to particular was superior. I thought that the cost was rather high, however, the finished product was worth every penny and possibly more than. My wife and I would highly recommend Nook & Cranny to anyone seeking to accept fine furniture or a valued heirloom refinished or restored. I am certain you lot will be completely satisfied and glad you chose Nook & Cranny for their services."

— Dan Fishback | Chesnee, SC

"What an amazing job you did on my grandmother's cedar breast.  I retrieve it always being in my grandparents' bedroom, however, 75 years had left it looking rough to say the to the lowest degree, I cannot believe the transformation!  It is stunning! Cheers and then much for the hard work you put in to restoring & refinishing this important piece of furniture for me. I can't await to take y'all refinish another pieces I have!"

— Angela Haley | Spartanburg, SC

"This restoration project was a total success!  Travis listens to what his client wants. He gives the customer a articulate explanation of the process and steps the projection will entail. He provides a specific (and fair) price. Most chiefly, he is professional and honest in his dealings with the customer.  The company'south attention to detail is something I also appreciate. They utilize high quality materials (stains, finishes, wood, etc.) in their piece of work. Nook and Cranny Co. took the time to sympathize how much an old family heirloom piece (dining room table and 6 chairs) meant to my wife and me, and they handled the entire transaction accordingly. I recommend Nook and Cranny Co. without reservation, and I volition call on them once more when I demand furniture refinishing, painting, or restoration. It'southward a nifty company, staffed by great people!  Thanks, Travis and Hillary, for a chore well done."

— Jim Charles | Greenville, SC

"Nook and Cranny is Infrequent! Travis did not waste material whatsoever time and repaired a very large piece that is dear to my middle. It'due south safe to say most of us have been downwardly the route with waiting for call backs then the waiting game. Definitely not this experience. He is extremely meticulous and knowledgeable.  Non to mention, personable and was bully with my son and hirsuite children. Thank you, Travis!"

— Ashlea Darracott | Greenwood, SC

Read More ⟶

Preserving the Past

Featured In…

Furniture-Repair-Greenville-Nook-andCranny.jpg

greenville-business-magazine-nook-and-cranny.png

Greer Heritage Museum: Greer, SC

Greer Heritage Museum: Greer, SC